Friday, September 12, 2008

From class on Septmeber 10

We read through your papers and you got an idea of why we use the PAGE F Test.  We further also went through chapters 3 - 5 as a class.  For those of you who were absent, your PAGE F Test papers were due in my inbox by Wednesday at 6.  I've gotten a few. 

For next week:
  • Read Chapters 6 and 7
  • Test September 24.  We will review next week a little. 
  • For next week:  Use the Advertising Age issues I gave you and find an article that relates to broadcast news.  Take that article and write a 1 FULL page discussion about how the content of that article will affect or can be related to broadcast news.  For students who were not in class, go to adage.com (I think) and pull an article from there.
  • Papers are due at the begining of class next week.  If you won't be there, make sure you e-mail it to me by 6 p.m
  • No class on the 1st of October but you will have an out of class project with a partner that I will assign next week.
Take care guys...  stay dry this weekend!

No comments: